Monday, April 18, 2011

Release Date (?)

And when I said I'll probably continue blogging, I honestly did think that I would, rather than fizzling out altogether like I do with everything else.
I'm determined to avoid fizzling. It's a funny word...
Anyway, hi.
Just a few things:
I watched Paranormal Activity One and Two last night. If I were a movie reviewer for Rotten Tomato or something, I would give them both probably a seventy-something, because I really know what I'm talking about and believe that my opinion is valid on such topics....... yeah.
Things are coming together with Whalebone Records (The label with whom I'll be recording this here EP), comprised of the best musician I know, Evan Van Kirk. Plans are to spend the majority of the summer alone with my music and my art and try to refine and complete all the ideas, and then in August I'll head up to Portland, Oregon to spend two weeks laying down tracks. The next couple months or so while the mixing goes down, we'll work on band names and album artwork and hopefully by.... let's say.... October (?) we'll have ourselves an EP on the market.
Wow. A release date. Don't I sound professional.

Thanks for reading
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment